Tuesday 15 May 2012

We learned more from a three minute record baby, than we ever learned in school.

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL








It was recently my last day at Greenfaulds High (cries). I've had a brilliant six years there & met some incredible people that I hope to know for the rest of my days! It wasn't as emotional as I thought it would be - I was worse a couple of days before when I cried because it was someone's birthday and we all sang Happy Birthday in the halls to him... (I cry easily, clearly). We all had fun with a few drinks in the halls & some bangin' tunes on. Oh and a game of Twister! We even had a joke uniform detention where our Head Teacher basically told us how much of a great bunch we are (got to love big mayonnaise!) We still have graduation & prom to look forward to in June but after that we are totally finito! I'm really sad to leave but at the same time i'm excited to see what the future holds. I'm going to City of Glasgow college in August for a year to do Social Sciences then hopefully onto Stirling Uni to do a teaching degree! I don't think I'd want to go back to GHS to teach though, it would have changed to much & I feel like this is a good ending to my time there.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment