Saturday 23 June 2012

Sunday round up.

Well hello! Today I am going into Glasgow to pick up my T in the Park ticket, how very exciting! It was a bit of a last minute plan but I cannot wait to go for the first time...even though I hate camping. This week has been filled with nothingness and work , and next week should be the same with many shifts for TITP spending money. Although I'm going to take this blogging malarky a little more seriously and introduce some features (oooooooh). So here's what to expect...


Monday - Happy Mondays (Happy thoughts,facts or stories to get your week off to a good start...POSITIVITY!)


Friday - Film Friday (A review of my latest Dvd choice or cinema visit, i'm constantly watching films so this will be a doddle!)


Sunday - Sunday round up (All the news and pictures of the latest goings on in my life)

Of course there will still be the odd random thoughts or OOTD posts whenever I fell like it but my main goal is to post 3 times a week at least. Well, enjoy the rest of your weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment